MENU

Officials: Faulty wiring blamed for Pawtucket apartment fire

Officials said a fire that ripped through the top floor of a multifamilyhome in Pawtucket was caused by faulty wiring.

The fire happened at about 6:15 p.m. Monday at a home on Dudley Street.

Officials said the fire started between the second and third floors. Noinjuries were reported.

Officials said at one point the fire became so intense that crews needed tobe pulled out, and several nearby homes were evacuated.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

Trending

LOADING