59
      Sunday
      54 / 41
      Monday
      56 / 44
      Tuesday
      64 / 45

      Fire damages Pawtucket apartment building

      A fire on Monday damaged an apartment building in Pawtucket.

      The fire at the building at Harrison Avenue and Tweed Street was reported at about noon, and started on the third floor.

      No injuries were reported.

      A tenant told NBC 10 they believe the fire started from cigarette ash that ignited a couch that was outside on a porch.

      Fire officials said the fire remains under investigation.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER