The couples had booked weddings with them at the 108-year-old venue, through the fall of 2015.
The Lakeview Pavilion was destroyed by fire Sunday night, while a wedding ceremony was being performed.
An office is being set up to assist couples affected by the fire.
The owners told the Boston Globe they were thankful that staffers and first responders were able to make sure that no guests were trapped inside the burning building.
The fire apparently started by the careless disposal of a cigarette into some mulch.