65
      Friday
      80 / 60
      Saturday
      87 / 64
      Sunday
      84 / 65

      Several people sickened at Burrillville office

      Burrillville rescue crews were called to a building that houses a dentist's office on Main Street Monday morning. Several people were overcome by what was first thought to be carbon monoxide.

      Officials discovered it wasn't carbon monoxide but a snow blower parked in the basement that was leaking gasoline.

      Two people were taken to the hospital. Others were checked out on the scene. Fire crews then ventilated the building.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER