1 pre-cooked pizza shell ( Boboli works well)
2 tbsp olive oil
2 large onions sliced tin
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp Italian spice mix
1 tbsp flour
Pinch of pepper
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 pound good quality lean bacon cooked and chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
1 cup gruyere cheese shredded
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Method of preparation:
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and add the onions and garlic. Sauté until browned. Cool a bit.
- Add the spice mix, flour, pepper and sour cream and mix well. This is the sauce.
- Spread this over the prepared pre cooked pizza shell.
- Top with the cheddar and gruyere and spread it out.
- Top with the cooked bacon and the grated cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes until slightly browned. Let sit for 10 min before serving.