4 individual souffl dishes
8 slices of bacon well cooked and chopped fine
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 package of 6" flour tortillas
1 jar of picante sauce
1/2 cup sour cream
Method of prep:
- Lightly spray the souffl dishes with pan spray or olive oil.
- Crack 2 eggs into each dish, cut 4 tortilla shells in half and using the flat side down stand them up in the baking dish just to the outside of the raw eggs.
- Sprinkle the eggs with the bacon then sprinkle all the cheese on top.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 1`2-15 min or until the desired doneness of the eggs.
- Carefully remove from the oven and pour some picante sauce and sour cream on top. Serve immediately.