1 package of Frozen Puff Pastry thawed.
2 cups of sliced Strawberries about 1/4" thick
2 tbsp. sugar
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a sheet pan with vegetable spray.
3. Cut each pastry sheet into 6 pieces and using a fork lightly prick the dough in a few places. Make sure the dough is at least 1" apart for expansion.
4. Neatly arrange the sliced berries over the pastry leaving about 1/4" from the edges.
5. Sprinkle with the sugar and bake for 15-20 min or until brown.
6. Let cool. Meanwhile place the cream in a bowl and whip until soft peaks then add the sugar and vanilla and whip until desired thickness. Add a dollop of cream to each tart.