Sunday Brunch: Crab Spinach Artichoke Quiche
Spinach, Crab and Artichoke Quiche
1 sheet frozen puff pastry thawed
9: false bottom tart pan
5 tbsp mayonnaise
5 tbsp sour cream
1 bag fresh spinach cooked, chilled and chopped
1 can drained artichoke hearts
8 ounces crab meat
4 tbsp panko bread crumbs
4 tbsp grated parmesan cheese grated
3 tbsp olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Shape the puff pastry into a well greased tart pan, any broken pieces can just be pressed into the holes.
- In a bowl, Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, spinach, artichoke hearts, and crab and mix gently.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Pour this evenly into the prepared tart shell.
- In another bowl, combine the panko crumbs, parmesan cheese and the olive oil. Mix using your fingers and sprinkle over the top. Bake at 375 degree oven for 25 min. Let set for 30 min before slicing.