Brunch: Breakfast Burrito
6 eggs beaten with a pinch of salt
2 tbsp olive oil
4 each 10-inch flour tortillas heated
1 red pepper chopped
4 scallions chopped
1 large tomato chopped
12 sprigs of parsley chopped1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Method of preparation:
- Have all the vegetables and cheese in a bowl's
- Heat the oil until hot but not smoking.
- Add the eggs and scramble them until soft and fluffy.
- Place the tortillas in a warm oven for a minute to get soft
- Arrange the eggs on the tortilla and add the peppers, scallions, tomato, parsley and cheese.
- Starting from one end roll up and serve.
Salsa can be added if desired and chopped bacon will give a gently Smokey flavor to the Burritos.