Sunday Brunch: Nutella Stuffed Doughnut Muffin
Nutella-Stuffed Doughnut Muffin
Servings: 12 muffins
3 cups all-purpose flour 9sifted)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Nutella as needed
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a muffin pan with cooking oil.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and fold batter until combined.
5. Place a spoonful of batter in each muffin cup, then a slightly smaller spoonful of Nutella on top and cover with the rest of the batter.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. When cool, mix cinnamon and sugar together, dip muffin tops in butter and coat in cinnamon sugar before serving.