Woman says dog died while getting rabies shot at pet store
A dog died suddenly as it was being vaccinated at a Petco store in Worcester County.
WCVB-TV reported that Jennifer DeLeon said she took her dog Chi Chi to the Leominster store on Tuesday to get a rabies shot.
As DeLeon was shopping for collars, she said she heard a commotion.
She said her dog was on the floor covered in blood and that staff members told her that Chi Chi was not going to make it.
It wasn't immediately clear what happened, but Petco said it is investigating.