Microlab introduces an innovative high quality speaker meant for convenient listening.
If you like options the FC60BT might be for you. No, it's not the catchiest name but with crystal clear audio, you won't care what it's called.
No portable speaker here. This set is for your home and can be used with multiple devices.
Microlab developed the three-piece speaker system with an advanced sound experience in mind. You'll get the 8-inch subwoofer with built in amp, an RF remote and two stereo speakers. These are different from normal speakers because of the way they're designed. The back end is open and that means you won't get those distorted sounds or vibrations.
The subwoofer is big, but it's loud and proud. You connect the two speakers in the back and you'll see knobs to adjust sound and bass manually. You can also do this with the remote. You can connect TVs, DVD players, laptops, basically any media device with a hard wire connection just like any other sound system or speaker set.
Here's what's different: there's a wireless connection. That means you can watch TV shows, movies and listen to music on your tablet or smartphone from across the room. And still you get great sound. Just connect your with Bluetooth or NFC. Let's face it, speakers on your laptop and tablet are not up-to-par. On many portable speakers you'll lose audio quality with a Bluetooth connection. Not the case here. I find that refreshing.
The Bluetooth range is 150 feet.
The RF remote works from any place in your room. It has a 360-degree range and you don't have to point it at the subwoofer. If your device is NFC capable you just tap it to the remote.
The high quality sound and handy remote come at a price. Microlab's FC60BT costs $449.
For the techies out there, here's a list of the specs from the company:
- 2.1 subwoofer system with 2 see-through stereo satellite speakers.
- Patented HC2D Technology (High Clarity Close Distance) for crystal clear sound with full resolution range when listening at close or from a far distance.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology connects to smartphones and tablets.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) function quickly connects to Android, Windows and Blackberry devices without pairing -- just tap the device on the remote control's NFC logo for instant music.
- Powerful integrated 8-inch bass subwoofer with built-in amplifier.
- 2 stereo enclosure-less satellite SQ speakers for no harmonic distortions or vibrations.
- Digital signal processor for clear HD audio sound.
- Connects to most media players with included stereo 3.5mm jack.
- 360 degree RF remote control for Bluetooth, NFC, track, input, volume, and bass controls that works from any angle in the room.
- 1-inch tweeter and 5-inch midrange set up in tandem for perfectly clear sound.
- EQ parameter for automatically balanced sound.
- Quick and easy plug n' play set up in a few minutes.
- Amplifier output: 105 watt RMS.
- Tweeter: 6 Ohm, Midrange: 8 Ohm.