Smoke pours from multistory home in Central Falls

Smoke pours from a window at 1045 Dexter Street in Central Falls. (Chevy Estrada)

Smoke poured from the windows of a multistory home in Central Falls on Wednesday morning.

Firefighters responded to 1045 Dexter St. at about 7:30 a.m.

Officials said the residents of the first floor escaped unharmed. The second and third floors were vacant.

No firefighters were injured.

The fire started on the second floor, but the cause wasn't immediately known.


close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending