Police: 6 arrested on drug charges
Six people were arrested on drug charges Tuesday during a search of an East Falmouth home, according to authorities.
Police said they seized “various amounts” of Cocaine, Suboxone, Xanax, Klonopin and Hydrochloride and more than $1,600 from homes at 145 and 148 Central Avenue as part of a narcotics investigation by the Falmouth Police Department.
They also seized material used to package illegal drugs, including digital scales and sandwich bags, plus multiple weapons, including five rifles, seven shotguns and two muzzleloader rifles, along with ammunition.
Police said the following individuals are facing several charges:
- Lisa Marie Taylor, 52: Possession of a Class B Drug (Cocaine), subsequent offense, and possession of a Class E Drug (Xanax).
- Milteer Hendricks, 57: Possession of a Class B drug (Cocaine), subsequent offense.
- Michelle L. Goulart, 45: Possession of a Class B drug (Suboxone).
- Tianna Oakley-Perry, 32: Possession to Distribute a Class C drug (Klonopin).
- Heidi Debarros, 47: Possession of a Class B drug (Suboxone), subsequent offense, and possession of a Class B drug (Cocaine), subsequent offense and Possession of a Class E drug (Hydrochloride).
- Antone R. Perry, 52: Possession of a firearm without a Firearms Identification Card (FID) and improper storage of a firearm.
Authorities posted photos of the suspects on Facebook, with many people noting they are happy police made the seizure.
“Thank you Falmouth Police Department,” one person wrote.