Two treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Cranston


    85 Briggs Street. (WJAR)

    Crews transported two individuals to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Cranston Sunday afternoon.

    According to the Cranston Fire Department, a preliminary investigation points to some food being left on the stove for too long.

    The incident happened on 85 Briggs Street.

    Those two individuals were treated at Rhode Island Hospital for smoke inhalation.

    The incident is still under investigation says the individual.


    News In Photos

      Loading ...